If you are a beginner or you are facing issues with how to create your first web app then you are at the right place. here we will learn about:
- Which language do you need for your application like html, css etc
- Software and Tools selection
- How to structure you web app
- Best Practices
- Static web site : HTML, CSS
- Android App : Java / Kotlin
- iOS App: Swift
Software and Tools selecton
There few application are platform specific so, to build your application you need to select an operating system accordingly like:
Then you will require a text editor or an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) to write your code.
- Text Editor : Visual Studio Code (Vs Code), Sublime text, Vi, Vim etc
- IDE: Android Studio, Xcode, Eclipse etc
To See output of your code you will need:
- Web Site / Web app : Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Intenet Explore/ EDGE
- Android app : Android Emulator / Device
- iPhone app : iOS Simulator / Device
How to structre your app ?
We need to structure our app for faster and easy development also it helps in debug process, also makes it easy to collaborate among multiple team members.